Dis last weigh in was pretty much a big thumbs down. i feel like der is a lot of ppl throwin in da towel bcuz ders no way they can win or jus lack of motivation n i was one of them... i understand that ppl wanna win but also remember dat dis is abt startin a new way of livin our lives. so dnt giv up!! if we keep dis way of life up we can dodge diabetes, strokes and many more... we should all start workin out together again in da weekends. remember how fun it was wen we wer doin it together. if ders anythin i can do to help any1 out let me knw. jus remember put down the forka!!
You know what worst than diabetes and stroke... being so unhealthy that you have to take "bullshit" pills... OMG, work at the facility for a month and You'll know exactly what I'm talking about.. and Its a trip cause some of the pills the elderly take actually causes more problems than it supposedly "CURES": For instance, the drug FAMOTIDINE (supposedly its reduces Acid for patients with ulcers.) OMG this drug cause more problems than it suppress... Side effects (more like EFFECT...side effect is a bullshit marketing word) but yeah SIDE EFFECT include:
ReplyDelete* easy bruising or bleeding;
* fast or pounding heartbeat;
* confusion, hallucinations, seizure;
(Hahaha client tells me everyday that there are two little kids running in the house, and when she can't find them she starts crying..)
* numbness or tingly feeling; or
* jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).
Less serious side effects may include:
* nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, constipation;
* dry mouth;
* dizziness, weakness, mood changes;
* headache; or
* muscle cramps, joint pain.
All that for a stomach acid reducers...The client has not one but ALL those side effects, and guess what she still complain about her stomach. HAHA I could make a suggestion that maybe those pills are the problem. But guess what, ITS ILLEGAL for me to even suggest anything because I'm not a doctor by government standards. Plus you can't mess with the Doc's monthly commission (from those criminals), he needs his gas for his yacht...I wish I could "truly" help these people but I can't cause it would jeopardize my family's business. Hey it sucks but this is the world we live in. I just wish non of you guys will have to take any pills (from those criminals) in the future...
but i like cheese!!!
ReplyDeletewell if your gonna eat something tasty but bad for your body, might as well eat the best kind of cheese. Eat high quality expensive cheese instead of eating low quality government cheese. That goes the same for milk, meat and all the other tasty but bad foods. Because science already proves its bad for you.. but if it makes you happy, go ahead. Just in moderation. Realizes that there is more to life than food.
ReplyDeleteSo who wants to swim, I'm relearning how to swim. Anyone wanna join?
Sadly , but Lainel is right ! Ironically ( for being a RN ) , that's why I hate meds and so does kuya. It's all about prevention and it starts with the food that we eat and how we take care of our body. One of kuya's client was a professional dancer, she's 50+ yrs old. She does not believe with doctors and hospitals either. Does not have a health insurance . Never been sick her life and all she does was eat organic food and dance . Just something to think about. Plus , getting hollistic tx for months now has opened my eyes to more things . I see how meds affect pts . . . and it's usually not good .
ReplyDelete<3 AZMB <3