Thursday, May 7, 2009

Gotta keep going !!!

The past 2 weeks has been hard as far as working out goes. The heat was one reason and sitting in class for 8hrs almost everyday is the other one . 2 more days left of these re-training then off to facing the real thing . I've been really nervous about this whole thing but this is the last step I have to take to fully get myself back to somewhat normal life. I had a breakdown yesterday morning while in class , the part when we were discussing about death and dying triggered something deep inside and I had no way of controlling it. I can only hope that this doesn't happen when im with the patient . . .

So , with that out of my chest , I also realized that I can't just let heat or other things get in the way of me staying healthy and working out. I try to at least do small workouts at home , on Tues I went to the Rose bowl and did a lap. And yesterday I did 3 laps at Balboa lake. I'm also shopping for an elliptical machine and hopefully by Monday or sometime next week it'll be available for me to use. I'm also doing a lot of tummy toning . Time to really put my videos to use and re-organize my workout routine. I just have to KEEP GOING . I can't let any nonsense things stop me . . .

Well , goodluck everyone and don't forget to weigh urself this Sunday and pls report to Queenie and I ur current weight on time.

<3 AZMB <3

No comments:

Post a Comment