Wednesday, April 15, 2009

It got me.

After back to back weekend trips to LA and working out nonstop, my body finally gave out yesterday.

The stupid rain prevented me from running Lake Merced all of last week. Yesterday, the 100mph winds ruined it for me too. I left work SO determined to workout and nothing was gonna stop me!! It became a different story when I got home though. Derrik was taking his usual nap after work and I proceeded to read a book while I waited for him to wake up so we can go workout. BUT I fell asleep on the couch around 7ish and didn't come to until 7:30 this morning!!! A TWELVE HOUR SLEEP OMG!!! It was more like a coma really but I guess my body needed it. I didn't even eat dinner last night. I just remembered dragging myself from the couch [where I passed out] to the bedroom, where I had a dreamless sleep. But I am VERY well rested and ready to continue this week's workout [I saw that Trainer again on Monday night and I'm glad to report that I didn't feel like passing out this time around].

Schedule:
Wed: Gym at the Tom's Complex
Thurs: Lake Merced [No wind in tomorrow's forecast]
Fri: Running around my hilly neighborhood after work before picking up Anna at SFO. Then dinner at Toyose [we're converting her] =P
Sat: Being tourists Day 1 in the city including Grandview Park/Turtle Hill [stairs pictured below] then singing & dancing our asses off at the Katchafire/REBEL SOULJAHZ Concert
Sun: Hiking somewhere/anywhere. Being tourists Day 2.

I'm taking full advantage of your Coach Ate Merc. Sorry!! Lol

Have a good rest of the week everyone! See you next weekend for March for Babies!!

1 comment:

  1. No problem cuz. She's always with me in spirits. I just have to picture her eyes staring at everything that I do and everything that I eat , lol . Have a great rest of the week to you to :)

    <3 AZMB <3

    ReplyDelete