Wow !!! Another week down , it's getting closer and closer to the final reveal . Just wanna say great job everyone for cont. shedding those lbs and for all the hard work. It sure is not easy but we are all doing it and we are all making it possible. Yay !!!
So , this Saturday , I got to see Auntie Ver for the first time since our first weigh in . And , oh mann !!! I was really amazed !!! She is looking GOOD , and I mean GOOD to the tenth power :) Jimmy even told me " Ooohhh , you guys lost already. " LOl , and he is not kidding bc when I saw Auntie Ver , I knew exactly what he meant :)
I had the chance to talk to her on how she's doing , her diet , and her workout , etc. She told me that she feels great and that Lainel is really on top of everything as far as her diet and her workout and even have a weighing scale waiting for her as soon as she gets home , hahaha !!! Lain and Vern really monitors her food and even that night at the party , they got salad just for her bc they knew that bad food will be around ( I thought this was really cute ). Another thing that I thought was really amazing was when Auntie said that Lainel always tells her, " Mom , it's a win and win situation , we gotta think of your health." This part touched me , especially when Auntie mentioned that she's off her blood pressure medications now , bc she's now eating healthier and bc she is no longer at that weight that doctor told her is dangerous for her. She also said that her blood sugar is better but I know with confidence that it's just a matter of time when that too will be resolved . This is the REWARD and it can't get any better than this . . . sigh :) Keep up the good work Auntie Ver ! Lain , great job !
On the other hand , the past week was good . I was able to stick to my workout schedule and MORE !!! Damn , Escondido falls hike really kicked my ass. I really felt at one point that I wont be able to make it back up . It got so bad that I felt like throwing up . My heart rate was so fast that I started panicking at one point . The funny part was , when I looked up , Gee was also doing the same thing . It was supposed to be just a 4.2 miles hike but EJ forgot to mention that there were some steep areas. It was hiking/rock climbing and the heat just made everything worse. And note to self , eat something before you hike esp at this weather ( lesson learned ), our body just gave up. FYI : on our way to the trail , a lady was being rescued after slipping and splitting her head open while they were at the waterfall area ( we didn't even make it that far :( ) Dietwise , as you guys know , i cheated a couple of times this past week but bc I added toning and more cardio to my workout , I still did ok :)
So , here's the plan for the week and anybody is more than welcome to join me :)
Monday - Cardio/pilates videos ( too hot to work out outside )
Laundry
Errands
Tuesday - Cardio/Pilates videos
Dance Class @ 330pm
Rose Bowl after 5pm ( it's cooler )
Wednesday - Cardio/Pilates videos
Balboa @ around 10am
Dance class @ 330pm
Thursday - Cardio/Pilates videos
Balboa @ around 10am
( No hiking today , gotta go to St. Joseph for my BLS class )
Friday - Cardio/Pilates videos
Rose Bowl after 5pm
Saturday - Griffith park hike in the am ( to the highest point ) ???
Sunday - Huntington beach ( volleyball , walking , etc ) ???
Ok folks !!! Have a great week everyone !!!
<3 AZMB <3
Auntie Ver. :)
ReplyDeletei also agree. lainel has been helping me out a lot with tips and advice on working out! Thanks, Lainel!
ReplyDelete