If you would like a copy, I can burn you one...I also have other title's (I.E. Cancer Cure Vitamin B17, Healing Cancer from Inside Out (which also includes a background history of medicine {Holistic Medicine V.S. Allopathic Medicine}, SuperCharge Me: Raw for 30 Days, and a bunch lecture about nutrition)
I watched this lecture about a year ago, and watching it now (again) makes more sense than before. I don't know if someone of you will understand this lecture, because you have not experience a raw food diet. I still have lots to consider as far as nutrition in general, I'm gonna have to pursue biology and health sciences (which should include everything from psychology [like my emotional attachment to the S.A.D. diet] to fitness [like the right diet for an athlete]) as a study... "just for the sake of certainty"..LOL.. But yeah I just want you guys to be aware that this type of information is out there...YES everything HAPPENS for a reason...and I'm interested in finding out!
I LOVE PART 3, cause I'm going through that right now..... If you guys don't know, I'm a struggling Raw Living Foodist..LOL.
ReplyDeleteI watched this lecture about a year ago, and watching it now (again) makes more sense than before. I don't know if someone of you will understand this lecture, because you have not experience a raw food diet. I still have lots to consider as far as nutrition in general, I'm gonna have to pursue biology and health sciences (which should include everything from psychology [like my emotional attachment to the S.A.D. diet] to fitness [like the right diet for an athlete]) as a study... "just for the sake of certainty"..LOL.. But yeah I just want you guys to be aware that this type of information is out there...YES everything HAPPENS for a reason...and I'm interested in finding out!
ReplyDelete