After working 12 hours last night, I made a pit stop at the mall with my friend and then went home and cooked for today's breakfast/lunch. I didnt get down to business (working out) until after 930PM. After my workout I had hunger pains like no other..ofcourse, I didnt eat and so I went to sleep (reminds me of the time when Ryan was telling Ate Mercy and Gelo that if I get hungry my only choice was to sleep. lol)
This morning I was talking with a friend and I mentioned to her that I was thinking about waking up at 5AM for workouts (on days I work ofcourse). Monica (I am sure you guys know who that is) used to do that when she was still here (She is in the Peace Corps right now) and run 2miles! She is quite dedicated..I mean she did do a 26mile marathon in Greece last summer! (kudos to her) With all of that said, I might start doing that..but I dont know how I feel about waking up in the wee hrs of the morning to work out. its hard enough waking up for work at 540am as it is, but if I am going to win this thing..I need to step up my game! ;P
Upcoming Week Plans:
Monday 3/23:
-7PM workout with the cousins @ UCLA
Tuesday 3/24:
-Rose Bowl in the afternoon (after my class I am going to meet up with Ate Mercy)
Whoever is going to hike tomorrow..have fun and be safe! Wish I was coming with you all. Even though this is a competition I love how we are all making plans together to work out! FUUUN!
I was thinking about working out before work but I'm so not a morning person so I decided against it. Lol. Good luck Ali!!
ReplyDelete