Even if it means being chaperoned by a 7 year old. Lol
Monday sucked. After doing a Costco run after work, I barely had enough energy to work out. So I put in a measly 30 minutes and even the old, sweaty man next to me told me to run faster. I'm pathetic. Lol
Yesterday I was determined to redeem myself and depending on who's looking at it, that's exactly what I did.
My friend told me she was going to run Lake Merced so I invited myself to run with her. Lol. I thought she was joking when she told me that she'll have Nani (her 7 y/o daughter) pacing me on her bike.
It took me an hour and 15 minutes to run/walk the entire lake. It's just under 5 miles and I DID NOT KNOW THAT going in. The whole time, I kept asking Nani if we were there yet. Towards the end, when she told me we were nearly there, I even made her promise. Lol
During this grueling run, God [or the SF neighborhood] was tempting me with the smells of BBQ and Doritos! Yes I freakin smelled Doritos. Lol
Tomorrow is Lake Merced Part 2. I'm trying to run/walk it in 60 minutes. I hope my legs don't fall off but should they fail me, I hope Nani bikes her little heart out to save me :)
Duuude, if your legs fall off that's like half your weight. THAT's CHEATING!!!!
ReplyDelete~not your coACh.