Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Wanna Burger?

I was surfing through the internet and I stumbled upon this. It is a list of America's Best Burgers according to Men's Health Magazine:

THE EAT THIS! BURGER HALL OF FAME
If you're hankering for a burger and have a choice as to where you eat, try these five suggestions:

1) DQ Original Burger
350 calories
14 g fat (7 g saturated)
680 mg sodium

2) Wendy's Quarter-Pound Single
430 calories
20 g fat (7 g saturated)
870 mg sodium

3) Burger King Whopper Jr. (without mayo)
370 calories
21 g fat (6 g saturated)
570 mg sodium

4) McDonald's Quarter Pounder
410 calories
19 g fat (7 g saturated)
730 mg sodium

5) In-N-Out Protein-Style Cheeseburger
330 calories
25 g fat (9 g saturated)
720 mg sodium


*Yes..my protein burger is one of the best! YESSS! I've been craving one for so long. =P

If any of you want a burger fix..you could possibly pick something from this list. I highly recommend the In-N-Out Protein Cheeseburger because it is sans the bread..good if any of you are trying to stay away from the carbs!! Hooray for those burgers! mmmm.

----

On another note, today I attempted to wake up in the wee hours of the morning to work out..but OMG I couldnt do it. =/ I really love sleeping and for me to wake up an hour before I usually do for work and then go to work for 12 hours seems a little crazy for me. I think I'll settle for my evening workouts..for now. sigh.

Yesterday was my break for the week. Coach said I had to rest because of the crazy Sunday morning hike I took with the fam. I can still feel the repercussions of that two and half hour walk/run throughout my body. But tonight, its back on the treadmill! Time to sweat it out! LOL.

yaaaay! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment