Tuesday, March 3, 2009

let the competition begin! (almost!)

hello fellow competitors!

I am quite excited about this blog. I hope it can serve as motivation for all of us; as well as a way for all of us to vent about how excercising sucks! and how much I want to eat carbs! LOL! however, WE CAN DO IT! hahaha. how's that for motivation! ;)

-----
RANDOM:

I havent excercised in about 2 wks or so. I know that when I do start it is going to be a pain in my ass and my body. lol. The thing I hate the most when I excercise after not doing it for a long period of time is when I get that burning, itchy chaffing between my thighs! OMG. It is the worst! Does anyone suffer from that? That is the thing I am not looking forward to at all! =/

Today at work I decided to take the stairs down to the lab and then back up to my unit. It is two flights of stairs each way. When I came back up the unit, I was sweating. hahha. I'm lucky that my unit is only on the third floor! Damnit! With this said, I have decided to use the stairs from now on. In addition, I will go up and down the stairs just before my shift ends (Apparently, the night shift does this for 30 min as their form of excercise!). Maybe I can build that nice muscle line on my legs/thighs that has been long gone! LOL!

For Lent, I gave up bread AND rice. The two carbs that I love! I was thinking about how sad I'll be about how I will not be able to fully enjoy the Sinigang. =(

It is bizarre to me that when I try to give up those two important dietary staples in my life when it is NOT lent, I have no self control what so ever. But during Lent, I am so good about it. I think it is because 'God will get mad at me' and I do not want to disappoint Him.

Okay fam, I'll end it here. I cannot wait for more future posts! Make me laugh please! And motivate me! Love you all! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment