Monday, March 23, 2009

Weekends are my downfall

Did anyone else have issues sticking to their diets and workouts this weekend or is it just me?

I was doing so well Monday - Thursday (and part of Friday too until dinner came...)

I weighed myself yesterday morning and lost 4 lbs so I know I did something right but I didn't like not working out. Yes I said it. I, Queenie Lynn Magsakay, did NOT like the fact that I didn't workout everyday this week. Who would have thought?! Lol

I hope everyone is making progress. Even though we're only reporting weights every two weeks, I highly suggest weighing yourself every Sunday to make sure your diet and exercise regimen is working for you. If isn't, then make adjustments. Also, make Sundays your cheat days should you choose to have one. That way you have the whole week to work it off ;) Good luck this week loves!! See you guys soon.

P.S. I found that telling EVERYONE and their momma that I'm doing Biggest Loser is great motivation. That way when they ask me how I'm doing, I'm forced to report good results. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment