Hi Family,
So I know that I am emailing ppl who will not be involved with the biggest loser, but for those of you who are I wanted to write this email to give some suggestions/information to you all. (since almost all of these ppl in this email will be there)
First, the competition is scheduled to start AFTER big bear wknd. We will be taking pictures courtesy of Ate Queenie..so bring your best looking bathing suit/board shorts! And the weigh in will be at the cabin as well. I think Ate Mercy or Gee said she was going to bring her scale?
Second, in concerns with the weigh in..I know that there are some ppl (myself included) who do not want to reveal their weight to everyone..and so we decided that rather by having ppl's names next to the weight, we would assign each person with a letter or a number. Note, if we do this, it is imp that each of you remember what number/letter you are! With that said, we could randomly have everyone pick a number from a hat.
Third, we have yet to assign a person who can be in charge of our weights and progress. Someone who is non-judgemental and trustworty not to spill this imp information to anyone! ;) That person will be in charge of weekly weigh ins (assuming that we all keep up with our progress) thus emailing everyone by list in number/letters..(Ate Mercy says that is more motivation for all of us if we know what everyones weighs)..exmple: A) start:160 1st wk: 158 2nd wk:, etc, etc. What do you guys think?
Fourth, I was watching the biggest loser and one of the trainers Bob has a website that allows us to keep up with our weight loss and progress. It's free and it allows you to have an online journal, weight loss planner, goal weight tracker, a calorie counter, etc. It even lets you upload a picture of yourself! (I suggest uploading the pic Ate Queenie will take of us for more motivation!) So I think that the ppl who are gona do this should sign up at this website. It might help us. the website is: http://www.mytrainerbob.com/
You can keep the journal private too so that no one is all up in your biz! =P (i was going to suggest that we all be each other's friends, but that totally defeats the purpose of keeping our ish confidential! lol)
Lastly, i know that Auntie Ver and Auntie Annie are supposed to join? I dont have any email addresses, but if someone can relay this info to them that would be great. Also, the buy in is $100 right? So supposedly, there is a $1,500 pot? WOW! that should be enough motivation for everyone! (EXCEPT for the skinny ppl who dont need to join ok!? =]) Does everyone know who is joining? Here is a list I am assuming are the participants:
1) Ate Mercy
2) Ate Beck
3) Ate Donna
4) Ate Queenie
5) Alison
6) Gee
7) EJ
8) Crystal
9) Auntie Ver
10) Auntie Annie
11) Angelo
12)
13)
14)
15) I am missing 4 ppl..does anyone know who else?
Alright fam, I think thats it for now. Email me back for any feedback.
Thanks and love you all! =]
-ali
No comments:
Post a Comment