Hello fam !!! Well , first of all , I just wanna say that I'm really enjoying this whole BLC thing ( thanks babe ). I have never worked out this much my whole entire life. I must say that it feels really great to be active ( kuya always tells me about the endorphins , etc. ) and no matter how tired I am during the day ( cus of other stuff , like running errands , etc. ) as soon as I started working out , I start feeling reenergized. I guess the point that I'm trying to make is that to we need to " just do it ." There'll be times when u'll feel like you don't want to work out , you don't want to get up cus ur lazy or tired . Well , just get up anyways and start working out . JUST DO IT ! NO EXCUSES ! WE CAN ALL MAKE IT HAPPEN ! WE WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN BECAUSE WE WILL HELP EACH OTHER ! That's all :)
So, on the other hand , Donna , me, and Gee are gonna go hike the Coldwater Canyon trail tomorrow. It's about 1 1/2 to 2 hrs hike. We will be meeting in NOHO at 330pm and planning to be at the site by 4pm so we can hopefully get done by 6pm and have a healthy dinner. Everybody's welcome to come . Call ,text , email ,etc. me or Gee or Donna if ur coming. Hope to see u guys tomorrow:)
P.S. We will be hiking Runyon Canyon on Saturday. Meeting at NOHO @ 0930 so we can hitch the road by 10am. Hope to see u guys then too !!! AZMB love you all !!! Goodluck everyone !!!
<3 AZMB <3
No comments:
Post a Comment